High School Ski Trip to Winterplace Ski ResortHigh School
High School Students are invited to join us for great Skiing at Winterplace Ski Resort in West Virginia!
Date: Tuesday, December 27 - Friday, December 30, 2016
Location: Winterplace Ski Resort in Ghent, West Virginia
We'll gather at the couches in the Youth area at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 27 (make sure you've already had lunch!) and will return to RPC at approx. 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 30. Cost includes 2 days of skiing/boarding, all meals on the 28th & 29th, transportation in vans and lodging! No previous snowboarding and skiing experience required.0
- Early Bird Price: $350 (available until October 1)
- Standard Price: $375 (October 2-10)
- Cost is $44 LESS if the student has his/her own equipment. (Early Bird registration: $306 and Standard registration: $331)
- Cost if student will NOT be skiing: Early Bird Price: $207, Standard Price: $$232
- Registration Deadline has been extended until Tuesday, November 1. No refunds will be offered after that date.
- Bring extra $$ for dinner on the way up, lunch on the way back and any extra snacks or purchases you may want.
- Helmets are REQUIRED. They can be rented: $10 for 2 days.
- Additional and Optional Costs - Lessons: $20, Ski Bibs: $20 for 2 days, Tubing: $15 for 2 hours or $40 all day.
Register early for the best price. Space is limited!
Click HERE to register!
Contact: Emily Wright, email@example.com or Drew Wilmesherr, firstname.lastname@example.org