Rutledge Family DinnerHigh School
Rutledge Family Dinner
Date: Wednesday, July 18
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Our student's families are invited to join us on Wednesday, July 18th, 2018 for a family dinner and worship. RSVP the number of family members attending by Monday, July 16. Register one family member and then you will be asked to provide the total number of family members who will be eating at Rutledge Family Dinner.
Directions to Camp Rutledge from Roswell:
- Take GA-400 South to I-285 East
- Take I-285 East to I-20 East
- Take I-20 East to exit #105
- Take a left off the exit, proceed until the road ends and take another left.
- Take an immediate right over the railroad road tracks into the town of Rutledge. Proceed through town - watch for the speed bumps!
- After a few miles you will enter Hard Labor Creek State Park. Continue on and you will pass a golf course on your left.
- Once you see a small lake on your left, you will need to veer right through the gates and onto the gravel road that leads you to Camp Rutledge.
- Continue on the road for 2.2 miles and you will come to camp. Please park in the parking area on the left.
- Allow EXTRA time to get to Camp Rutledge for the Family Dinner! Traffic at that time of day can make the trip 1.5-2 hours long.
Contact: Mem Belser, Ministry Assistant for Discipleship